Everything works but can't see any deconz event

The fact that I cannot use my remotes is a consequence of the real issue.
The real issue is still that my HA installation fails to see deconz events (deconz_event).

I also tried to create automations and scripts from the device UI like you rightly suggested, but nothing. The automation/script is written regularly but nothing happens although all my other devices connected to deconz working properly.

I don’t think it’s a pairing problem since:

• I have three tradfri 4 button and three tradfri 2 button and I have connected and disconnected dozens and dozens of times all them all.
  • everything works as it is supposed to work if I create the automation/script (both via yaml and via GUI) and trigger the event manually from the developer tools

Time pass and my understanding of this home domotic system increases, I experiment, I enjoy it, I get angry with it, it gives me satisfaction and frustration, etc., but this story of the deconz_events just can’t get over it. Its part of the game also this.

If you get battery entities created I would expect the events to work. I don’t know why it wouldn’t.

1 Like

I have the same issue but with lonsonho scene switch. Looking for resolution.

braga_lc have you try to open an issue on github?

Here‘s one: deconz_event is not triggered in Home assistant anymore · Issue #2311 · home-assistant/addons · GitHub

Hi guys!
Could you please give your thoughts and feedback on the github issue linked above. They need more information. Otherwise I suppose the issue will be closed.