Everything Zigbee stopped working after reboot

On Debian, yes I have an extension USB cable. Using ZHA.
Today I needed to reboot my server and now nothing on my zigbee network is working. I have a log file pasted here:

But here are the errors/warnings from Configuration->Logs (a lot shorter and easier to read)

Can’t read Supervisor data: Container addon_a0d7b954_ssh is not running

2:22:12 PM – (WARNING) Home Assistant Supervisor - message first occurred at 2:07:08 PM and shows up 3 times

Serial ‘/dev/serial/by-id/usb-dresden_elektronik_ingenieurtechnik_GmbH_ConBee_II_DE2466314-if00’ connection lost unexpectedly: device reports readiness to read but returned no data (device disconnected or multiple access on port?)

2:10:34 PM – (WARNING) /usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zigpy_deconz/api.py - message first occurred at 2:10:26 PM and shows up 2 times

Lost serial connection: device reports readiness to read but returned no data (device disconnected or multiple access on port?)

2:10:34 PM – (ERROR) /usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zigpy_deconz/uart.py - message first occurred at 2:10:26 PM and shows up 2 times

[0x9008:1:0x0006]: async_initialize: all attempts have failed: [DeliveryError(’[0x9008:1:0x0006]: Message send failure’), DeliveryError(’[0x9008:1:0x0006]: Message send failure’), DeliveryError(’[0x9008:1:0x0006]: Message send failure’), DeliveryError(’[0x9008:1:0x0006]: Message send failure’)]

2:07:45 PM – (WARNING) Zigbee Home Automation - message first occurred at 2:07:22 PM and shows up 7 times

Error doing job: Task was destroyed but it is pending!

2:07:28 PM – (ERROR) runner.py

Legacy XMPP 0.9 protocol detected.

2:07:13 PM – (WARNING) /usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/slixmpp/basexmpp.py

Using slower stringprep, consider compiling the faster cython/libidn one.

2:07:11 PM – (WARNING) /usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/slixmpp/stringprep.py

And here’s my system info:
System Health

version: core-2022.2.9
installation_type: Home Assistant Supervised
dev: false
hassio: true
docker: true
user: root
virtualenv: false
python_version: 3.9.7
os_name: Linux
os_version: 5.10.0-11-amd64
arch: x86_64
timezone: America/New_York

GitHub API: ok
Github API Calls Remaining: 5000
Installed Version: 1.21.0
Stage: running
Available Repositories: 998
Downloaded Repositories: 3

logged_in: true
subscription_expiration: March 2, 2022, 7:00 PM
relayer_connected: true
remote_enabled: true
remote_connected: true
alexa_enabled: false
google_enabled: true
remote_server: us-east-1-0.ui.nabu.casa
can_reach_cert_server: ok
can_reach_cloud_auth: ok
can_reach_cloud: ok

host_os: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
update_channel: stable
supervisor_version: supervisor-2022.01.1
docker_version: 20.10.12
disk_total: 226.3 GB
disk_used: 18.1 GB
healthy: true
supported: failed to load: Unsupported
supervisor_api: ok
version_api: ok
installed_addons: Plex Media Server (2.7.6), SSH & Web Terminal (10.0.2), Mosquitto broker (6.0.1), Node-RED (11.0.4), Log Viewer (0.12.2), Samba share (9.5.1), Insteon MQTT (1.1.1), Home Assistant Google Drive Backup (0.105.2), Studio Code Server (4.1.0), Z-Wave JS (0.1.54)

dashboards: 2
resources: 0
views: 0
mode: storage

Any ideas? I sure hope I don’t have to rebuild my entire network!

[quote=“SkipMorrow, post:1, topic:398208”]
Serial ‘/dev/serial/by-id/usb-dresden_elektronik_ingenieurtechnik_GmbH_ConBee_II_DE2466314-if00’ connection lost unexpectedly: device reports readiness to read but returned no data (device disconnected or multiple access on port?)
[/quote].

seems your key isn’t more reconized.
check your config and the usb port.remove extension cable and try again
(i don’t use zha)

Well, the cable and port worked fine before the reboot. Anyway, I tried moving them around and I still get the same errors.

What will happen if I remove the zigbee integration and readd it? I think I have heard that the zigbee device database is on the stick, so maybe everything will just show up???

Have you checked if something else is communicating with the Conbee. If any other program attaches to the conbee the error will look like this? A reboot might trigger a old setup or alike?

Someone else was having a similar problem (Can not find the post now) and figured out is was a old testversion that was started as part of a reboot.

And the normal Conbee stuff, like use extender cable (you already have) and USB2

It’ kinda scary because everything just started working again. I haven’t made any changes at all. No telling what it is. And now I am afraid to reboot!

Good it works again.

This message from you log. A superviser error. Using ZHA there should be no superviser involved in you Zigbee network, ZHA connecting directly to your ConbeeII

Do you have the Deconz Supervisor SW installed? It should not be.