Evohome Automation not working

Hi, I’m out of options trying to figure out what is not working.
This works fine:

This doesn’t. The service is not called.
(I see in my log that the automation is indeed triggered by changing my input boolean but the service is not called. My evohome doesn’t change)

alias: Evohome Kitchen Automation
description: ''
trigger:
  - platform: state
    entity_id: input_boolean.input_evohome_kitchen
condition: []
action:
  - choose:
      - conditions:
          - condition: state
            state: 'on'
        sequence:
          - service: evohome.set_zone_override
            data:
              setpoint: 25
            entity_id: climate.keuken
      - conditions:
          - condition: state
            state: 'off'
        sequence:
          - service: evohome.set_zone_override
            data:
              setpoint: 15
            entity_id: climate.keuken
    default: []
mode: restart

What am I missing?

So I gave up on that one - my log file was full of mysterious errors on why the service would not be called. So I tried the NodeRed way and it works fine.

If anybody interested, the same flow, in NodeRed:

[{"id":"13346636.a2c3fa","type":"tab","label":"Flow 2","disabled":false,"info":""},{"id":"8289c1c6.0b99d","type":"trigger-state","z":"13346636.a2c3fa","name":"","server":"a6e5a9d.6ed7e58","exposeToHomeAssistant":false,"haConfig":[{"property":"name","value":""},{"property":"icon","value":""}],"entityid":"input_boolean.input_evohome_kitchen","entityidfiltertype":"exact","debugenabled":false,"constraints":[{"targetType":"this_entity","targetValue":"","propertyType":"current_state","comparatorType":"is","comparatorValueDatatype":"str","comparatorValue":"on","propertyValue":"new_state.state"}],"outputs":2,"customoutputs":[],"outputinitially":false,"state_type":"str","x":230,"y":100,"wires":[["157fa50e.144a9b"],["1162c81c.cde938"]]},{"id":"1162c81c.cde938","type":"api-call-service","z":"13346636.a2c3fa","name":"Cold","server":"a6e5a9d.6ed7e58","version":1,"debugenabled":false,"service_domain":"evohome","service":"set_zone_override","entityId":"climate.keuken","data":"{\"setpoint\":15}","dataType":"json","mergecontext":"","output_location":"","output_location_type":"none","mustacheAltTags":true,"x":590,"y":120,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"157fa50e.144a9b","type":"api-call-service","z":"13346636.a2c3fa","name":"Warm","server":"a6e5a9d.6ed7e58","version":1,"debugenabled":false,"service_domain":"evohome","service":"set_zone_override","entityId":"climate.keuken","data":"{\"setpoint\":25}","dataType":"json","mergecontext":"","output_location":"","output_location_type":"none","mustacheAltTags":true,"x":590,"y":80,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"a6e5a9d.6ed7e58","type":"server","name":"Home Assistant"}]
1 Like