Ewelink Curtain - manufacturer: BINTHEN ,model: BCM Series

Good Day,

Admin if this in the wrong place please redirect .

I have integrated my Ewelink Curtain using the ewelink integration to HA. I noticed the states dont update .

I also notice on the LOVELACE is always unavailable. The status it should move through is :slight_smile:
open
close
opening
closing .

if the stats is closed it remains closed even of the curtain opens… and vice vesa …

Have you managed to find a workaround/solution to this perhaps? Having a similar issue.

Hi Kenny,

Hope you well. Well yes and no I guess, Depends on which sonoff integration you using ? the traditional integration works fine as the HA is always looking at the eWelink Severs (Online) If you using AlexxIT/Sonoff integration this one gives me the issue as it doesn’t update the devices as fast as you would like it to as it (my understanding) updates a file in the sonoff directory periodically.

Regards
Denzel

I would like to automate a Binthen hinge motor that uses the eWelink application. I use AlexxIT integration. Can the motor be added to HA like other Sonoff components?
What is traditional integration for this device?

Hi Pepe59,

As the integration gets its information from the eWelink servers in sure you can…

Curtains work well in automation. The only problem is that the open or closed status is not loaded.
I’ve created a request and I’m waiting for it to be added to the SonoffLAN integration.