ewElink Curtain

I have this switch ( https://www.ebay.com/itm/WIFI-Curtain-Light-Switch-Panel-Smart-Switch-Work-With-Alexa-APP-Voice-Control/283454891186?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=584503139172&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649 ) and I liked to get it working with hassio but I can not find anything to do with hassio.io.

You know anything?

Thank you

That appears to be a sonoff 3-gang switch. You could flash it with Tasmota or ESPhome or use this custom component: Sonoff /eWeLink component for original firmware

but this is for hass, I have hassio.io, I do not have these folders and I did not want to use the tasmota

That custom component works with Hassio. You create the sub-folders in your /config directory.

If you don’t want to use Tasmota or ESPhome it’s your best option.

of error:

Unable to install package uuid: WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError(SSLError("bad handshake: SysCallError(104, 'ECONNRESET')"))': /simple/uuid/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError(SSLError("bad handshake: SysCallError(104, 'ECONNRESET')"))': /simple/uuid/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError(SSLError("bad handshake: SysCallError(104, 'ECONNRESET')"))': /simple/uuid/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError(SSLError("bad handshake: SysCallError(104, 'ECONNRESET')"))': /simple/uuid/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError(SSLError("bad handshake: SysCallError(104, 'ECONNRESET')"))': /simple/uuid/
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement uuid (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for uuid`

Similar error here caused by pihole blocking the connection: Sonoff /eWeLink component for original firmware

You would be better off reading (or at least searching) the entire thread and, if you can’t find a solution, posting the error in the custom component thread and including some details of what you did to cause it.