Ewelink platform...?

does anybody know way there isnt braodlink “ewelink” platfom in HA component, so you can costanize all your devices in ewelink and than see it in HA?

Refael

with a bit of search your answer would’ve been sort of answered

ps: i’m the author of it, a lot of questions have already been answered before complaining about it (happy reading :D)

Thanks.

so you can really do it?
setup all your IR devices from ewelink and pull it to HA?

Refael

I’m afraid I might’ve slightly misunderstood your current setup and the problem you are trying to fix.

The mentioned component above is able to control eWeLink capable switch devices (for now) using the original firmware, therefore you might not need broadlink as a bridge to control them.

Give us a few more details and maybe I or someone else will be able to help.

sorry . my bad.
i was thinking about "e control ". the app for broadlink.
but it’s so good to know that you can use sonoff devices without
flashing them to “Tasmota”. wow.

Thanks
Refael

Sir Peter

I’ve tried using your original firmware but it works intermittent. the entity will change to unavailable after HA start for 5mins.
On frontend no sign of entity connected. when I checked my history or log and can see those device.

Please assist sir. it has been a week trouble shooting the fault’
sonoff:
username: username
password: password
scan_interval: 60 (optional, lower values than 60 won’t work anymore!)
grace_period: 600 (optional)
api_region: ‘eu’ (optional)
entity_prefix: True (optional)
debug: False (optional)

sonoff
thank you

Hi,
First of all thanks for the great work!

I’ve tried to follow the readme.md but my problem is that I don’t understand where I have to copy the .py files, I couldn’t find the “custom_components” folder.
I’m using Hass.IO on a rapsberry PI3.

Thanks for the help

Roel Jaspers

If custom_components does not exist, you need to create it yourself under /config.

Thanks peterbuga that worked perfectly well!!

Hi Peter, great work with the Sonoff ewelink integration to Home Assistant. It was just what I was looking for as all my devices are already installed behind walls. I have followed all the instructions, I am just struggling to work out how to actually now find the devices. I am very new to all of this, so I understand it has something to do with debugging, but I don’t know how to do that. Do you have any videos that take someone through the process step by step? Or can you explain the last part of what I need to do, in layman’s terms if possible. Thanks in advance.

all the details are in the project’s readme, otherwise you might have some other errors, check the logs!