Exchange calendar

Has anyone figured out a way to get the calendar from an exchange server into ha? I definitely don’t have those skills:) but would be very nice. I just hung a few dashboards up and would really like to be able to add that for a quick view.

Thanks

1 Like

Do you want to see the full calendar view, or just the next appointment?

At the moment, the way I’ve achieved this is by using the Google Calendar component, then adding my Exchange Calendar as a view in Google by sharing via ICS.

This allows me to select the Exchange calendar to view events for in HA rather than a Google one.

Thanks man. I was trying to avoid the sync, I’m not sure I would be able to do that.

But I may look into it if it’s an only option.

Thanks again

I’ve had it in the back of my mind to see if I can create a component for this to avoid the calendar sharing for a while now, as it’s not ideal for me either… I’ll look into it at some point and let you know if I work it out.

Very cool, appreciate that!

Currently there is no calendar platform other google calendar.

Been trying to find something to since exchange cal to google. What you using?

I’ve used SyncGene in the past.

But for this purpose, I’m not actually syncing the calendar. I shared it to the Google Calendar using an ICS link.

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/ucedsg/2010/09/02/how-do-i-enable-the-new-internet-calendar-sharing-ics-with-exchange-2010-sp1/

Did someone ever solve this? I did tried the ics sharing method and integrate the google calendar in HA. But the problem is that the sync does not sync the all day events to google and therefore those events are missing completely.

I would prefer a more direct method to exchange by e.g. active sync or so.

This should work. Not sure how tested it is.