I have extended my old Blueprint for controlling roller shutters a bit and also added a practical function for shading.
So now a roller shutter can be controlled depending on:
- brightness value
- working day / non-working day
- Resident of the room
- time window (earliest, latest)
morning and evening.
A ventilation mode is also supported if the shutter belongs to a window/door with a corresponding sensor.
For shading are supported:
- Sun position (azimuth and elevation)
- Brightness value (possible independently of the upper one)
- two temperature sensors (e.g. outdoor and indoor temperature or differential temperature sensor)
- Temperature forecast sensor
Christmas mode is also supported (do not close in the evening if certain criterion is given)
Feel free to try it out. Runs with me with >20 shutters so far largely without problems.
2023-09-13: First release
2023-09-18: fix closing bug with brightness_sensor. small clean-up.