EZViz Camera connection to HA

Ahh ok interesting. I don’t have a hik nvr and just trying to connect directly to the camera.

I fear that http is locked out in this firmware. I added the camera to iVMS and can change some of the settings there but nothing in there for setting for digest/basic or enabling http or linkage method for the motion trigger. Everything seems to be locked down pretty tight.

I have two other hikvision cameras which allow direct login to the camera through http interface where the auth setting can be changed and for events to be passed back through binary sensors. I may have to bite the bullet and use some other motion detection method (blue iris/motion eye/ffmpeg)

In hindsight I should have just got another hikvision camera. Too bad there isnt that many wifi models.

Sorry this could not help. Good Luck I have setup motion eye before this and as far as i remember that work well.

I have removed all the hikvision stuff this morning as i got alot of wyze gear last night
Going to be setting up 6 x wyze cam 2 and 6 x Wyze cam pan aswell is 16 x motion censors and a whhopping 39 x door/window sensors

Why the move?

I saw there’s a lot of italian people there, maybe someone have tried with the Tim Cam? I’ve 2 of them, they only use the proprietary TIM app, and i don’t know if i can directly access trough ip (tried in my home network but i receive “connection refused”).
The cam is a Ezviz CS-CV206, i think using a custom firmware or something like that since won’t work with ezviz app but only with TIM app.

I’ve succeffully configured the cam, i can see it in entity but i can not see the stream. I can only see a black window with the loading icon forever…

Any ideas?

Hi,

I’m all new to home automation and just started with Rasberry pi and Hassio.

I succeeded to get my alarm (Verisure) and outdoor camera stream (c3w color night vision) to work. However I can’t sort out how to get access to the the Ezviz setting. What I would like to achieve is to get the Ezviz into Sleep mode when the alarm is off and make it active when it’s on.

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance!

Does the EZVIZ C2C work as well ? Or is that modell a “cloud-camera”

It should work using this integration… I still have to try

Are you using generic or ffmpg? Try both one should work, somewhere posted in this forum there is the correct rtsp link for Ezhiz cams

Hello,

I got a Niko camera which is based on the Hikvision platform (the QR code works perfectly with the Ezviz app). However, the RTSP server looks strange: there is an extra “custom” field in the WWW-Authenticate header:

WWW-Authenticate: Digest realm="00112a660cd0", nonce="ed3329d4f5200c61da3434dca54efffa", random="aOBvLunLxxtpwaO0NGJyNAE6FP0IIUoy/+Xj6UKzx2F30BY9za8VkgA+rxaulKx9", stale="FALSE"

I managed to write my own application as a proxy to modify the header and see the impact on the generated Authorization Digest, they are all used!

Has anyone seen this before?

I also tried the client to send me a “Basic” Authentication instead of “Digest”, and simply returned “admin:” in base64. So maybe the password is blank, or maybe they protect against this simple leak.

I give you my different test cases:

WWW-Authenticate: Digest realm="00112a660cd0", stale="FALSE"
=> error
=> simple realm digest isn't accepted

WWW-Authenticate: Digest realm="", nonce="", stale="FALSE"
=> Authorization: Digest username="admin", realm="", nonce="", uri="h264/ch1/main/av_stream", response="8c1449ff5a04a9aca295d3b6dcc70a47"

WWW-Authenticate: Digest realm="", nonce="", random="", stale="FALSE"
=> Authorization: Digest username="admin", realm="", nonce="", uri="h264/ch1/main/av_stream", response="8c1449ff5a04a9aca295d3b6dcc70a47"
=> if "custom" is not set, it considere as empty string

WWW-Authenticate: Digest realm="00112a660cd0", nonce="ed3329d4f5200c61da3434dca54efffa", random="aqqvLunLxxtpwaO0NGJyNAE6FP0IIUoy/+Xj6UKzx2F30BY9za8VkgA+rxaulKx9", stale="FALSE"
=> Authorization: Digest username="admin", realm="00112a660cd0", nonce="ed3329d4f5200c61da3434dca54efffa", uri="h264/ch1/main/av_stream", response="c65a32b8ab4f5e07f7a56560daa4d15a"

WWW-Authenticate: Digest realm="00112a660cd0", nonce="ed3329d4f5200c61da3434dca54efffa", random="aqqvLunLxxtpwaO0NGJyNAE6FP0IIUoy/+Xj6UKzx2F30BY9za8VkgA+rxaulKx9", stale="FALSE"
=> Authorization: Digest username="admin", realm="00112a660cd0", nonce="ed3329d4f5200c61da3434dca54efffa", uri="h264/ch1/main/av_stream", response="c65a32b8ab4f5e07f7a56560daa4d15a"
=> invalid base64 string in "custom" field is fine, so it's probably not decoded. But it generates different digest than otherwise

Thanks!!!

Friends,
for the past week I’ve been trying to implement the C6T camera in the Home Assistant v.107.
The maximum that I have achieved is the output of streaming video and the presence of icons for control (i didn’t even tried to implement a reaction to the buttons).
But in the end, I have a very low number of frames (no more than 1 frame in 4-5 seconds). At the same time, if I output streaming video as a rtsp stream, I get video in real time. What could be the problem?
By the way i’m using rpi 3b+
configuration.yaml

stream:
ffmpeg:
camera:
  - platform: ezviz
    username: [email protected]
    password: mypassword
    cameras:
      D17274526:
        username: admin
        password: myVerificationCode

ui-lovelace.yaml

- title: Камеры 2
  id: cameras
  icon: mdi:cctv
  cards:
  - type: picture-elements
    camera_image: camera.c6t_d17274526
    camera_view: live
    elements:
      - type: icon
        icon: 'mdi:arrow-up'
        style:
          background: 'rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5)'
          bottom: 50px
          right: 25px
        icon: 'mdi:arrow-down'
        style:
          bottom: 0px
          right: 25px
        icon: 'mdi:arrow-left'
        style:
          bottom: 25px
          right: 50px
        icon: 'mdi:arrow-right'
        style:
          bottom: 25px
          right: 0px

Good Afternoon

I am trying to connect my Hikvision IP Camera with HA . The NVR all ready linked with EZviz account . Can you please help me how can i linked with HA . i will attach below my config.yamal setting and error message

# Example configuration.yaml entry
camera:
  - platform: ezviz
    username: xxxxxx    # my ezviz user name 
    password: xxxxx    # my ezviz passowrd
    cameras:
      camera 1:               # i have confusion where i should taken camera name
        username: xxxx     # i have confusion where i should taken camera user name
        password: xxxxx    # i have confusion where i should taken camera password

error log

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 178, in _async_setup_platform
    await asyncio.wait_for(asyncio.shield(task), SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/asyncio/tasks.py", line 442, in wait_for
    return fut.result()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/ezviz/camera.py", line 49, in setup_platform
    ezviz_client.login()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pyezviz/client.py", line 240, in login
    return self._login()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pyezviz/client.py", line 87, in _login
    sessionId = str(response_json["loginSession"]["sessionId"])
KeyError: 'loginSession'

I believe you will find the issue

1 Like

I had exactly the same doubts. I wanted to set up Ezviz

Anything new with this one?

The camera name can be anything as far as I understand it, you choose.
For Ezviz cameras the username is Admin, the password is the “verification code” printed under the camera next to the QR Code.

Managed to get the setup all complete for my Ezviz, the only issue I have is the actual camera won’t display in a picture.entity card? I get am image to show this:

Now I know the camera isn’t truly idle as I’m viewing on the mobile app so I assume I’ve missed something in the setup that’s stopping the communication? I’ve only had the thing 20 minutes and it was all going so well!

Managed to resolve this and also stand corrected on the camera name - it should be the serial number as stated on the device. With that changed I’m all up and running and have my camera loaded into HA with full PTZ and toggle switches for features. The only thing I wish I could change is the refresh/framerate but I guess this is down to the camera rather than HA settings

Pierre, author of integration, told me almost 2 months ago that there are bugs with c6t.
And i don’t have any updates so far

What with Ezviz CTQTC