EZVIZ Cameras RTSP Stream Not Working

This is the way! Thank you!

Thank you for this clear solution! Been having the issue for a while now, so happy that it’s solved :smiley:

Funny enough the “Local Service Settings” options is no where to be found on my device. Only the AP option is available…

1 Like

I think its the app on your device, is it Android ?

Hello all, my first message.
I just joined to say biggest THANK YOU to @Ndini_Wenyu !!!

I have 2 Ezviz cameras linked to my Synology NAS that suddenly stopped working, and have been looking for information trying to understand.
Thanks to this clear thread, they are both working again!

You made my day! Well, I won’t never know how one of the fishes on my pond got killed out of the pond (the reason why I went to check recordings and realised cameras were not working), but at least they work again for the next one :slight_smile:

Regards

Was in contact with EZVIZ support and they gave me the following instruction:

1. Download and install EZVIZ PC Studio (available for Windows PC only), here is the website link: Download Center - EZVIZ Support ;

2. Make sure your camera and PC are under the same LAN;

3. Configure the advanced settings as follows:

3.1 Go to the root directory of Ezviz Studio in your PC and find the folder named “config”
    3.2 Copy the file named “AppConfig.ini” in the folder of “config” to desktop. Open “AppConfig.ini” in desktop
    3.3 Add the following command which highlighted in yellow in “AppConfig.ini” and save before exiting:

[LocalOperation]
    Show=1

3.4 Copy the “AppConfig.ini” file in desktop to folder of “config” and overlay the old one. Refresh the device page in Ezviz Studio or reopen the Studio, then you will see the “Advanced”.

Advanced setting should be visible now next to your device, under “All devices”

1. Then click Advanced—Network—NAT and confirm UPnP is enabled, then Apply.

Worked :wink:

1 Like

You saved me, many thanks.
I was going crazy looking at settings in HA, my network, etc…

Anyone else having the issue that the rtsp option turns off after a week or so only on my C3X but its also the only one that i needed to turn on rtsp in the local lan view settings my other 4 ezviz cameras never had these issues but also didn’t need to enable rtsp on them. I really dont get this feature :man_facepalming:

Yes I’m finding rtsp turns off again after anything from 1 day to a week. It’s incredibly frustrating, if I can’t fix it soon then it’s coming down

My c3x is the only ezviz having this issue when the camera reboots the option rtsp turns off I didn’t find a fix for it. The strange thing is i have 3 other ezviz models same look cheaper c3n and husky or something like that they dont have this issue didn’t even need to turn the option on

Mine is also the c3x :frowning: if I find a solution I’ll be sure to post it. I might explore downgrading the firmware

1 Like

My EzViz just stopped working on HA, so uninstalled, reinstalled and setup as per instructions above. No errors.

However, I am not getting any video feed? No errors at all either, just a blank box.

Any ideas?

Stupid question - do you need the EzViz cloud subscription for this to work as my freebie time has run out.

Quick update on my ezviz issue with rtsp self deactivating. My logic was one of two scenarios:

1. It’s self deactivating (since it’s somewhat random this feels odd, if it was local it would probably be firmware scheduled or after reboot)

2. It’s phoning home and being deactivated remotely.

I figured 2 was more likely since, ya know, corporations, so since I’m using frigate and everything is local I’ve restricted the device from accessing outside the local network and the problem has resolved. Aaaand that’s ezviz ruled out for the next purchase.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. Just turned off auto update as I heard new versions are causing issues. All my exterior cams are ezviz and depend on them

Thank you! Fixed my issue.

You’re a genius

Hello, anyone know what to do if my Ezviz CP4 door camera android app don’t discover any cam in LAN Live view? When I put manual IP, port, admin and key (password) I get error 330007.
Regards.

4 Likes

I’m having exactly the same problem with my C3N camera - wrong username/password or 330007 error when trying LAN live view.

You need to type “admin” as username and verification code (6 digit code written on sticker on camera) as password.

I’m a bit of a rooky trying to get my 3 Ezviz camera’s feeds in HA. I’ve followed the steps posted by @abelone91 here and I think they should all be locally accessible. However, no image appears in the Ezviz integration on my dashboard. Should I manually configure anything in the Ezviz integration, like input the rtsp links somewhere?

Hey! Same problem here, I have tried all I know, even modified the streaming type from H.265 to H.264 in EZVIZ studio, but it still doesn’t work.

I don’t know what more I can do.

I have 3 C3N EZVIZ cameras, and no one’s working. I continue thinking it’s an EZVIZ cloud problem but I have contacted with them, and they said all was working fine.

Hope someone sheds some light.