Failed to call service shell_command/example service not found

Hi, i’ve been spending a good part of my day fixing some buttons on a dahua camera glance card.

I have multiple camera’s at my home integrated in home assistant, they are in my dashboards, but I would like to call the presets through a button on the camera glance card. I have the card, I have the buttons and even believe I have the buttons configured correctly;

The card is configured like this;
camera_view: live
aspect_ratio: 0%
camera_image: camera.ip_ptz_front_address_sub_2
title: Dahua PTZ Front
type: picture-glance
hold_action:
action: more-info
entities:

• entity: camera.ip_ptz_front_address_sub_2
    icon: mdi:cctv
    tap_action:
    action: call-service
    service: shell_command.ip_ptz_address_view_default
    tap_action:
    service: shell_command.IP_PTZ_address_view_garden
    tap_action:
    service: shell_command.IP_PTZ_address_view_front

When I click the buttons it triggers the event but displays ‘Failed to call service shell_command/example service not found’ What I don’t understand is where the ‘/’ is coming from, seems that is the error causing the preset not to be triggered.

In my configurations yaml i have the following;

shell_command:
ip_ptz_address_view_default: ‘curl --digest -u “user:password” “IP:80/cgi-bin/ptz.cgi?action=start&channel=0&code=GotoPreset&arg1=0&arg2=5&arg3=0”’
ip_ptz_address_view_garden: ‘curl --digest -u “user:password” “IP:80/cgi-bin/ptz.cgi?action=start&channel=0&code=GotoPreset&arg1=0&arg2=2&arg3=0”’

When I use a URL trigger I know the above command triggers the preset using; http://user:password@IP:80/cgi-bin/ptz.cgi?action=start&channel=0&code=GotoPreset&arg1=0&arg2=4&arg3=0

The url trigger opens a website, obviously I want the button to just trigger the preset.

I have no clue anymore what I am missing. help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!