Failed to Connect | Error Code:1202

I am getting a failed to connect error when I try to use the iPhone app, it was working fine till now. when I use the internal IP it does not work. When I use the external IP on the app it works but can’t use it on my home wifi cause no NAT loopback. The error message is as followed "This certificate for server is invalid. You might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be “x.x.x.x” which could put your confidential information at risk.
Error Code:
NSURLErrorDomain -1202

I am running duckdns, and the cert expires in like 5 months. Does anyone know how to fix this?

The app is unable to connect to secure URLs for IP addresses as your certificate is for a domain name and not the IP address.

The current beta version in TestFlight provides more descriptive SSL errors and allows you to trust invalid certificates, of which your configuration is invalid. However, in this version it can only trust certificates when initially setting up a server. You could delete your server and sign in again using this version, specifically connecting to the internal URL, and it should work. Alternatively wait until I figure out the best way to have the app prompt for existing servers.

So not sure if this is a solution but worked for me. I set up duckdns to work outside my network but it seems that it works inside too now, even though hours before the post was made it wasn’t working, and I didn’t touch or change anything about duckdns. I followed the guide and steps many times to find the cause but I got nowhere.