Failed to Reboot - unknown error, HassOS 4.13 RaspberryPi

Hi, looking for some help please (getting a bit technical for me to resolve). When I reboot from Home Assistant front end (an infrequent activity) it seems to get stuck and fails. Once the above message is received I can’t connect to HA via the front end or SSH. I need to pull the power and restart, everything then returns to normal.

Whilst this isn’t a significant issue currently, worried there is something underlying that may get worse. Recently upgraded to 4.13, previously didn’t have any issues. Had a troll through the logs but as I don’t really know what I’m looking for struggled to find anything that would help, did find something that says fatal!

Traceback (most recent call last):
	  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/asyncio/events.py", line 81, in _run
	    self._context.run(self._callback, *self._args)
	  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 731, in onetime_listener
	    self._hass.async_run_job(listener, event)
	  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 386, in async_run_job
	    self.async_add_job(target, *args)
	  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 316, in async_add_job
	    task = self.loop.create_task(target(*args))
	TypeError: stop() takes 1 positional argument but 2 were given
	[cont-finish.d] executing container finish scripts...
	[cont-finish.d] done.
	[s6-finish] waiting for services.
	Client error on /homeassistant/restart request 
	s6-svscanctl: fatal: unable to control /var/run/s6/services: supervisor not listening

I’ve attached the logs for core, host and supervisor if that helps.

Logs

Any advise would be really gratefully received.

Thanks

Appears to have been resolved, upgraded to supervisor 244 (from 243) and successfully initiated a reboot from the front end.

Not sure if these are related (would appear so).

1 Like