Failed to start docker application controller/Dependency failed for HassOS Supervisor

Hello, ive searched the issue and have seen common problems. When HA attempts to boot I get the errors “Failed to start docker application controller” and “Dependency failed for HassOS Supervisor”.

My HA instance is running on a VM inside of TrueNAS Core. Ive had this instance running for close to 2 years with no prior issues.

The machine is a Dell Poweredge R720 with a PCIe coral TPU for Frigate NVR

I Have two 4TB (mirrored) drives in a pool just for my HA VM which also stores video from NVR. Originally i only allocated about 50% of the drive space to the VM so i tried expanding the storage size of the VM because from most of the other issues ive seen like this had to do with running out of storage. That did not solve my issue.

I can find my way around but i really dont know what to do in this situation.

I spun up a Ubuntu VM and i am able to mount the drives and access all of the HA data (config files, automations, scripts, backups, etc)

I would be more than happy to provide any logs i just dont know how to get to them being the system doesnt boot. Im sure theres some sort of log i can pull somewhere i just dont know how to.

Any and all help will be appreciated as this HA install is at my office/warehouse building and i need to get the security and cameras back up ASAP

Thank you all in advance!

-Vinny D