Fails to run on Synology NAS HA Install

My Hass.io install runs on my Synology NAS, ESPHome fails to run and if I try to start it manually in the Docker panel I see this error.

"message":"linux runtime spec devices: error gathering device information while adding custom device \"/dev/serial/by-id/usb-0658_USBDevice_ffffffd1ffffffb2ffffffdbffffffad-if00\": no such file or directory"}

It looks like it is having issues creating a USB port to program ESP devices on.
My nas is in the Loft so i would not be able to connect ESP devices to it anyway so can USB programming be disabled? to allow me to just use the Home-Flasher software on my PC.

Ok, fixed it, had to go into the docker settings and select “Execute container using higher privileges”

Yes you can remove the --device part of the docker command to remove USB capabilities. My ESPHome docker container is created as follows and everything (except USB flashing) works. For the initial flash, I just use the stand alone program from my laptop then use OTA for everything thereafter.

sudo docker create --name=esphome --restart no -v /volume1/docker/esphome/config:/config --net=host esphome/esphome:latest