Fibaro FGRM222 Venetian Blind Tilt Position

Ah ok.

Really bad that there is no solution for setting lamella position with fibaro roller shutter. Even with the walli I do not get this to work.

Thx

I think our best option is to wait for Shelly to implement venetian blinds support in their modules. I’ve given up on the z-wave modules in that aspect.

This is completely off-topic. Please start a new thread.

Hello, I upgadet to the new JS Zwave Integration. Works well like before with the old integration. Now when I open the ZwaveJSMqtt integration I can finally see a Tilt setting for the fibaro shutter controller and can also adjust it. Bad thing is that it seems not to be exposed to HA somehow. Tried a lot. Perhaps anyone with an idea…

1 Like

Finally it works with the new HA update!

1 Like

Hi,

for anyone who’s able to do it, you can manually use this denied PR on your local setup to get native tilt support for the fgr222:

This will give you the control buttons to tilt the blinds right in the Home Assistant device view.

The way I do it at home is to run home assistant over docker and use the -v argument to mount the zwave_js folder with the patch over the original one.

Best,
Andre

1 Like

Hello!

Where you get this command class „145“?

If I copy this to my service call I get unknown error back.

Grüße aus Wien

here…

Hello Andre,
I’m currently switching from FHEM to HA and also have 5 fgr222 in use, which I’m very happy with. When switching, I encountered the same problem with the position report. I have also tried to change the report parameter to Zwave JS via ZWAVE, but the only result was that the position of the slats was no longer recognized. Strangely enough, the position of the slats is correctly recognized in the standard HA. Everything always with parameter 3 set to blind position via Fibaro Command.

What do I have to implement from the Github so that everything works like it used to under FHEM? Or has something happened here at HA in the Zwave module.

Thanks for the support. I really don’t want to buy new shutter modules.

Greetings
Timo