Fibaro HC2 Configuration - HELP!

Hi there, i’m a complete noob to Home Assistant but am super impressed with the possibilities. My home is mainly using Fibaro modules managed by Fibaro Home Controller 2. I’ve followed the guide and included the Fibaro integration instructions and all the entities are available and can be controlled easily - thanks for the integration!

Now comes my issues, i have a whole bunch of scenes and virtual devices on my HC2 that i can’t seem to get to show up in HA. Also, i noticed that all my Fibaro modules are not showing up as devices so I can’t use the scene/script editors to create new scenes in HA (i’m not very good at coding so trying to avoid yaml if possible).

I’ve tried adding the Z Wave JS integration, but for the life of me can’t get it to point towards the Fibaro HC2 which is on a network IP and not via USB.

I’ve scoured the internet and the forums, and seen many people commenting that they are flawlesssly integrating HC2 to HA, can one of you kind souls please point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance!