Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 (FGR-223) Lamellas Position "Venetian Blind Tilt Position" is not working

Thats a good idea, use the power report to check only when necessary. I’ll try that! Thanks!!

Does anyone know a roller shutter with which I have up/down and slat position in the same entity? At the moment I’m testing the FGR223.

Subscribing, because I have no idea what would be the best way to control blinds (Shelly vs Fibaro).

Hey there,

I use 13 Fibaro Roller Shutter (FGR-222) since 2016 to control my vetetian blinds with my old smart home controller.

Today I switched them to HA and then realized, that it is quite difficult to control the tilt option… :frowning:

After some tests I managed to find a solution for my problem.

These are my configuration steps:

1. Change report type to “Fibaro Command”
  2. Mode: Venetian blind
  3. (Turning time, if necessary)
  4. Start calibration

In automation I use the following (example: group of blinds, position closed, 20 % tilt → my position is twisted)

alias: Jalousien - Süd 100/20
description: ''
trigger:
  - platform: mqtt
    topic: FT55/EZ/Jalousien
    payload: '01'
  - platform: mqtt
    topic: FT55/WZ/Jalousien
    payload: '01'
condition: []
action:
  - service: cover.set_cover_position
    data:
      position: 0
    target:
      entity_id:
        - cover.wohnzimmer_ost
        - cover.wohnzimmer_sud_links
        - cover.wohnzimmer_sud_rechts
        - cover.diele_sud_rechts
        - cover.esszimmer_sud
  - service: zwave_js.set_value
    data:
      command_class: '145'
      endpoint: '0'
      property: fibaro
      value: 80
      property_key: venetianBlindsTilt
    target:
      entity_id:
        - cover.esszimmer_sud
        - cover.wohnzimmer_ost
        - cover.wohnzimmer_sud_links
        - cover.wohnzimmer_sud_rechts
        - cover.diele_sud_rechts
mode: single
1 Like

Hi everyone!
I’m new to the forum and brand new to HA. :innocent:
9 GRIESSER branded chain blinds will be installed for me next week. I have to choose how to control them and I would like to do it via home assistant. reading around it would seem there are still proglems in managing the position and opening angle of the slats. I err? could you help me choose the most suitable product? fibaro, shelly, qbino, etc? i would like to avoid switching to knx bus. thank you!
Danyrr

Fibaro is working perfectly (in as much as z-wave can work perfectly). I would have preferred Shelly, but they don’t support venetian blinds.

@medicus07 This is exactly what I was looking for. Allow me to ask some questions:
-where do you find the topic: “FT55/EZ/Jalousien”
-what is value: 80?

thnx

I have a Qubino rollershutter but can’t get it to work. Can you say how your way was?

You’ll have to be more specific - what are you trying to do and what happens when you try?