Fibaro Z-wave FGS-213 Switch - Node Config Options

I installed a Z-wave Fibaro Switch yesterday and added it to the z-wave network. The switch turns two hue lights on/off. Switching via the hardware switch and within Hass.io works. Now I just have to figure out how to set the device node config options to achieve the following:

• When I turn the hue lights on, they always revert to full brightness and not the state before switching them off. How can I program the Fibaro switch, so that instead of a hard powering off the hue lights, a soft command is being sent to Hass.io to power them off?

Doing more research I wonder if this is possible at all. I found contradicting suggestions but nothing really clear. And yet, it doesn’t sound implausible to make it work as it is all software controlled.

This has nothing to do with the fibaro switch, you can configure this with the hue-app, I think it’s called power on beahviour, or power off. It makes sure the light goes back to the settings it had before the power was effectively cut, which is still what happens when your single switch powers off.

EDIT: now I see this was actually added after your post, so - lucky you they fixed exactly the thing you were after :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it’s ok now with the hue update, indeed!