FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory Blue Print

I’m sure this will be simple i just can’t see the wood for the trees…

I had made a blueprint notify_returning_zone.yaml and then deleted it in the UI. No problem until i rebooted now i get the error below stating the file is missing… it is i deleted it…

How can i get ride of the error?

Logger: homeassistant.config
Source: components/blueprint/models.py:209
First occurred: 19:52:34 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 19:52:34

Invalid config for [automation]: Failed to load blueprint: Unable to find homeassistant/notify_returning_zone.yaml (See /config/configuration.yaml, line 18).
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/blueprint/models.py", line 207, in _load_blueprint
    blueprint_data = yaml.load_yaml(self.blueprint_folder / blueprint_path)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/util/yaml/loader.py", line 61, in load_yaml
    with open(fname, encoding="utf-8") as conf_file:
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/config/blueprints/automation/homeassistant/notify_returning_zone.yaml'

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/automation/config.py", line 84, in _try_async_validate_config_item
    config = await async_validate_config_item(hass, config, full_config)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/automation/config.py", line 58, in async_validate_config_item
    return await blueprints.async_inputs_from_config(config)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/blueprint/models.py", line 296, in async_inputs_from_config
    blueprint = await self.async_get_blueprint(bp_conf[CONF_PATH])
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/blueprint/models.py", line 274, in async_get_blueprint
    blueprint = await self.hass.async_add_executor_job(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/blueprint/models.py", line 209, in _load_blueprint
    raise FailedToLoad(
homeassistant.components.blueprint.errors.FailedToLoad: Failed to load blueprint: Unable to find homeassistant/notify_returning_zone.yaml

You have an automation that still references this blueprint.

YEP! Doh! i knew it must be there just couldn’t see…

Thanks

alias: P1 - Notification Returns Home
description: ‘’
use_blueprint:
path: homeassistant/notify_returning_zone.yaml
input: