Finally set up ESPresense with two ESP32s but need help with iPhone

Completely new to this but I have tried using ESP32s for the first time and have set up ESPresense on two ESP32s in different rooms. I can see them on HA through MQTTs but what I am stuck on is how use my iPhone as a beacon so it knows what room it is in. My understanding is the Mac address of the iPhone (11) after iOS 14 keeps changing. When I have used the webterminal on ESPresense I can see a number of MAC addresses that the ESP32 (should I call it a bluetooth proxy?). can see but none of them match my iPhone even though. couple are Apple devices. Any (simple) advice on how I get the presence sensor to see my iPhone? As I say completely new to this…

I followed these instructions for my phone and worked well.

For the iphone go with finding the irk id as detailed on how to obtain it by this user. It’s more reliable than the apple:100 . . .

Yeah, sorry - pairing the iPhone worked well to get the irk.

Hi!
According to the instructions you should navigate to /ui and there you should get a “Enroll” button. (see links below.

I might miss something really obvious, but under /ui I just get a “devices” page with no Enroll button to click at all. Any help would be much appreciated.

Can you attach a screenshot of what you have (including the url)

Attached a screenshot