Find in Aqara Single Switch Module T1 in deCONZ

Hi, Im trying to add Aqara Single Switch Module T1 to deCONZ (phoscon).
But I can’t find the sensor. Is this sensor supported?
The version I have is: SMM-U02
Anyone that has been able to make it work?

1 Like

@ervo Dis you get any answers? I will be happy to get some but I would like to know whether it is possible to connect it to HA via deconz.

For any Zigbee device I will suggest checking zigbee compatibility database: Database of Zigbee devices compatible with ZHA, Tasmota, Zigbee2MQTT, deCONZ, ZiGate and ioBroker

Any success? Having a couple of these T1s for electrical radiators and adding them as “lights” ie switches in Phoscon works fine but I do not get any of the sensor readings.
And yes, The T1 is listed as supported in the link above.
Tried adding them both as lights and as sensor (other) but still only gets the on/off functionality.
It is possible to manually read the sensor clusters in deConz but they never show up in Phoscon and then of course not in HA.

This is not a blocker as the main functionality works but some power readings would be nice.

It took me some time to get the T1 connected. But it was possible to add it in deCONZ under Sensors, but once added, it showed up under lights, so I had too look around for it since it said it connected successfully. Fyi, I do not use the Aqara hub, just a ConBee stick for my Pi.