Find Out the negative hours in nordpol spot Price

Hello,

I wounder if someone has a complete program that finds Out the negative price hours in nordpool se3?
I want to get a contact shut when it is negative Price so I can stop exporting elecricity to the powergrid.

Welcome, this is fairly easy and a common task. I encourage you to learn the fundamentals of HA in the documentation.

I also recommend to use the search function in this forum. The Nordpool integration has been discussed numerous of times in different threads.

Just create a sensor in your configuration.yaml:

sensor:
# =========== NORDPOOL ============
  - platform: nordpool
    region: "SE3"
    precision: 1

Then you make a automation to trigger on the entity created by the sensor:

description: ""
mode: single
trigger:
  - platform: numeric_state
    entity_id:
      - sensor.nordpool_kwh_se3_sek_1_10_025
    below: 0
condition: []
action:
  - service: switch.turn_off
    metadata: {}
    data: {}
    target:
      entity_id: switch.fontan_136

Replace with your actual entities

Thank you, how did it Sync with the time? So I get the right specific hour?

Do you mean when the automation was triggered?
The automation has a attribute last_triggered you can use that to see when it did go below 0 the last time.

It will trigger as soon as the price goes below 0. If the electricity price goes negative at, for example, 11:00, the trigger will happen at 11:00.

ok thanks, how did it handle the different time zones? I live in Finland.
Whatś the easiest way to setup this? I need one digital output that will be activated by this program? Do you have any output from an home assistant green for exampel? I don´t find any about in/out puts in that? or schold I use som one else?

Can I get a Home Assistant green plus a Shelly 1plus togheter? Must I have somethinge else to get them Comunicate togheter? Or can they comnunicate directly via wifi to each other?
How do i write the code to activate the Shelly when its negative price?