Fire-dom-event in action erases itself

Hello,

I’ve started using fire-dom-event with browser_mod to show me a popup when I click on a card, but anytime I go to edit the card, it doesn’t let me access UI mode, which is fine, except the action is empty. This was claimed to be fixed here: fire-dom-event gets replaced with '' inside the visual editor · Issue #19379 · home-assistant/frontend · GitHub, but it still occurs to me.
The only way I can actually keep it intact is if I press “show code editor” in the entire stack, which gets annoying because I have a lot of code in the other cards in the stack and I have to scroll a lot to find what I want and sometimes if i’m not even editing the mentioned card but a different one and save, the action also gets erased.

I’m on the latest version of Home Assistant (2024.7.2)

Hi,

🔹 Browser_mod - turn your browser into a controllable device, and a media_player.

If you are having a problem with a specific Custom Integration, the first point of contact is in the Forum post or Github post that you found it in originally.

Most if not all the people there that know and use the software that will be able to give you more accurate information regarding your problem.

Here you might find someone.