Fixing Homematic Servicemeldungen?

My Homematic integration is the only hardware integration that keeps worrying me. I try to delay the commands so that there are no radio collisions. Unfortunately, it doesn’t always work reliably and it can happen that “Servicemeldungen” (Kommunikation ist gestört) occurs in RaspberryMatic.
(Not: “Kommunikation war gestört”)

Then the devices are not available in in Home Assistant (greyed out) in and can no longer be controlled.

I’m currently doing the following:

• I try to switch the devices manually in RaspberryMatic. Occasionally, the devices are then available again in HA.

• But often I also have to go to the hardware and manually press the buttons. Especially with blinds actuators.

But what I notice:
If I restart RaspberryMatic in Supervisor or even reboot the HA OS, then the devices are available again.

Under FHEM I knew that I could initiate a service request, so that I can reconnect the devices.

My question:
Is it possible to reconnect the devices from HA?

Offtopic:
I have two BidCos LAN gateways and one HM-CFG-USB-2. With FHEM I had fewer transreceivers/CULs and I had no problems. But in RaspberryMatic and Debmatic it’s kind of a battle against windmills. As I said, I’m betting very strongly on radio interference or such large latencies. But I don’t want to go into that here.

Yes!

I’m sorry, but with this guide you can only reconnect the gateway. Devices -that are no longer available - cannot be fixed with it.

It is necessary to get rid of the “Servicemeldungen” inside the CCU.

Hi Mr.Vorragend, the topic is older, but have you found a solution to this?
I am facing the same problem.

Since I am using this integration, I don’t have larger problems anymore:

You should take a look on these blueprints, too: