Floor Heating Danfoss Icon System

So for some reason Danfoss grid servers are rejecting your peerId (no such peerId on the grid). Not sure why this happens, are you trying to pair right after new one time code was generated from the app? Maybe if you wait for too long, Danfoss servers are going to reject you, not sure.

I tried to immediately enter the code and continue. When I type the correct code, after only a few seconds the mobile phone proceeds with showing the error “an Error occurred - something went wrong, the configuration could not be sent”.
When I try with a wrong code, I get no feedback on the phone, and the error on the log of the plugin is different:

23:08:35.983 [JettyServerThreadPool-Virtual-38] INFO  n.s.h.d.protocol.DanfossDiscovery - Successfully connected to Danfoss grid
23:09:06.020 [JettyServerThreadPool-Virtual-38] ERROR net.soundvibe.hasio.Application - Failed to discover a new house
java.io.UncheckedIOException: Connection refused by peer; likely wrong OTP

I tried with a second phone which has the same house, same issue.

I suggest to create an issue in github repo instead of discussed these errors here. I know that people are successfully using this add-on so these errors must be somehow related to your setup.

Can’t figure it out :confused:

Copy and paste from the docs. I know I need to change the values, but doesn’t change the No Card type thing.

Weird, maybe this integration is not installed properly?
FYI, I’ve recently pushed a new update for the add-on, it is now able to integrate with Home Assistant through MQTT. If you enable MQTT in add-on configuration, all these thermostats will appear in Home Assistant automatically under MQTT devices.

Hi did you find a solution ? im struggling with the exact same issue :slight_smile: i have created a topic on GIThub…so i hope to get it solved :slight_smile:

@topt So we’ve found the issue. The pairing needs to be done using the one time code from the Danfoss Android app. If you use iPhone app, it fails with this error (I think because iPhone uses different protocol which isn’t supported by this addon). So, if anyone use iPhone, do the pairing with the Android app, and then you can remove the app if you don’t need it.

1 Like