Floorplan for Home Assistant

I want to add that it does work in Chrome, but in my kiosk browser I am getting an error relating to the renamed class and the frontend custom javascript. I can’t see it in my log anymore I’m afraid :-/

Im getting the same es5 error on both ios and my kiosk browser. If i force latest javascript, it comes up with a different script error.
For the most part, it seems to be fine on Chrome.
I am getting this error every few minutes, although everything seems to be working fine.
Error communicating with socket, resetting connection
12:43 PM /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pychromecast/socket_client.py (WARNING)
Theres not even a pychromecast folder there, athough thats possibly the problem.

I can confirm, upgrading to Floorplan v1.0.13 and javascript_version: latest worked for me on Hassbian, HASS v0.70.1

I have the exact same problem, dark sky component using the svg icons aren’t working anymore in Floorplan.

What I find strange is that, if you insert them directly into the SVG floorplan they work just fine but won’t show up in the box…

1 Like

For those that the floor plan don’t working on iOS , Try my solution https://community.home-assistant.io/t/having-issue-with-floorplan-on-ios/25314/14?u=virtuall

Hi All. I’m running Floorplan 1.0.13 and HASSIO 70.1, but Floorplan won’t render in my browser (Chrome). The only errors I see are:

http://hassio.local:8123/local/custom_ui/floorplan/ha-floorplan.html:86:47 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘EventsMixin’ of undefined
1:44 PM components/system_log/init.py (ERROR)

Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: Only secure origins are allowed (see: https://goo.gl/Y0ZkNV).
(anonymous) @ floorplan:1
load (async)
(anonymous) @ floorplan:1

I don’t think the DOMExcpetion is the problem as I get the following error when I load regular HA in my browser and it renders just fine:

Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: Only secure origins are allowed (see: https://goo.gl/Y0ZkNV).
(anonymous) @ states:1
load (async)
(anonymous) @ states:1

I’ve cleared my browser cache multiple times and that doesn’t fix the problem — i just get a blank screen when I click on Floorplan.

Can somebody help me out with the EventsMixin error?

Thanks!

Does anyone know if it is possible to disable the more-info behaviour when clicking on an element? Either on the floorplan as a whole or on an individual element level?

Does it not work to set action in floorplan.yaml to the entity?

After updating to HA 0.71.0, I now get a error pop-up that says “I don’t know how to resolve panel custom”.

Is anyone else getting that error, or know how to resolve?

Guys, I’m having this issue:

Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded
URL: https://myaddress.duckdns.org/local/custom_ui/floorplan/lib/jquery-3.2.1.min.js
Line: 2, column: 22736
Error: {}

Perfect - thank you very much!

Yes I just updated hoping to fix the issue and the problem has converted to this error message.

I’m also getting the message “I don’t know how to resolve panel hassio” when I click on hassio on the left hand side. In fact I am getting that error for all the options map, history etc.

EDIT: Found another thread that suggested trying CONTROL+F5 to clear the cache and that has worked for everything but floorplan. I now dont get an error message with floorplan just a blank white screen? I have re-downloaded the files from github and nothing…?

Same. No longer get the “I don’t know how to resolve panel custom”. error, but Floorplan just renders a blank screen. @pkozul can you help? Thanks!

I had to upgrade to the latest HA-Floorplan version to get it working since the Hassio update to v70

FYI for those having issues, these are the specific files I had to update:

/config/panels/floorplan.html
/config/www/custom_ui/state-card-floorplan.html

/config/www/custom_ui/floorplan/floorplan.css (and re-add my previous additions)
/config/www/custom_ui/floorplan/ha-floorplan.html

HA-Floorplan works fine in Chrome on my PC, and Chrome on my Android 7 tablet.
However it no longer works at all in “Fully Kiosk Browser” which is the app I normally run on the wall mounted tablet. It just displays a blank page… no errors.

Is anyone else having issues with HA-Floorplan in Fully Kiosk Browser (but not Crome) since the update ?

I have cleared browser cache multiple times, and rebooted hassio.

When you said you had to update floorplan.html, where did you get the new file from? I only see an update from @pkozul for ha-floorplan.html

I think I’m working my way through my issues, had to make quite a few changes to my floorplan.yaml files. I’m now receiving the following error “Cannot find ‘groups’ in floorplan configuration”.

Does anyone know what this error refers to and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

updated 25 days ago.

Ah yes, thanks. Now I get the “Cannot find ‘groups’ in floorplan configuration”. Guess I may need to do a fresh install from pkozul’s repo. :confused:

floorplan.html is inside the panel folder (if you are using the panel method of install - its the 2nd install method listed on the repo home page)

I recommend download the whole repo (there is a download as ZIP option, and the file name will have “master” in it.
Then just copy the 4 files listed above out, to replace your old ones (you may only need to replace 3 if you are not using the panel method).
Be sure to make a copy of your old files first in case you need to copy any minor customisations across - especially from the CSS file.