Uncaught ReferenceError: moment is not defined
URL: http://hassio.local:8123/local/custom_ui/floorplan/ha-floorplan.html
Line: 156, column: 36
Error: {}
Uncaught ReferenceError: moment is not defined
URL: http://hassio.local:8123/local/custom_ui/floorplan/ha-floorplan.html
Line: 526, column: 48

Update 2:
I tried it with MS and it worked perfectly so I shut everything down and restarted my PC, when it came back up I started Chrome, cleared the cache, shut chrome down and restarted Chrome and now no errors.

Finally got back to my HA and updated from 53.1 to 57.3. Everything worked except my floorplan on the main page (card?).

I started reading this page and updating based on your github but now all I get is a spinning circle for both the main state card and the custom panel.

I have cleared my cache both normally and via the developer screen (F12) but no change and repeated refresh (ctrl-F5). I get these errors:

Any thoughts?

Hello everyone, I’m working on my floorplan and I’ve run into an issue with loading the weather icon, as several people have mentioned there is an issue where the icon shows up but not tied to the box is assigned too. Unfortunately, I do not have the experience (yet) to troubleshoot the issue, for example, the viewbox I don’t know where it’s at. The picture below is a snapshot of my floorplan.

The orange box is the placeholder but as you can see the icon is much further down. both the orange box and icon are clickable and provide the proper information. I’m sure the solution is pretty simple but for the several hours, I haven’t been able to come across it, even after reading this entire thread. All help is greatly appreciated!

Update: I figured how to get to the viewBox, didn’t know you could open the svg file in a text editor. I’ve checked each of the weather icons and all have the capital B in viewBox. What else could be incorrect?

@William_Rodriguez

Hopefully you’ll find an answer. I never could get it to work correctly so I removed it completely.

I would delete the current rectangle and recreate the rectangle and re-add the sensor Id and see if that makes a difference, try also making it where it’s going to be rather than dragging it there after creating it.

1 Like

That’s a no go. I deleted the rectangle closed the file, open it back up, created a new one where I want it and assigned the sensor to it, but it still shows a distance from the rectangle

Did you ctrl-f5 to re-sync the browser?

Yes, sir, I did. I’ve also checked it using MS Edge but there was no difference, the icon is further down.

Try moving the rectangle up and see if the icon follows it?

Moved it over to the right and the icon followed it but the distance between the two did not change.

Yep but the point is you can move it to where you want it :slight_smile:

lol !! I knew that. Has anyone figured out why it works properly for some but not other?

Update: Disregard, after several reboots it started working. Thanks for the code, it’s driving my floorplan into another direction!

Not as far as I know, I just kept recreating it till it stayed where I wanted it :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m attempting to design a button that triggers a script in floorplan and I keep on getting an “Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘elements’ of undefined”

Does anyone have any idea why that might be?

floorplan.yaml entry

- name: Front Door Lock
      entities:
         - lock.schlage_lock_locked
      states:
        - state: 'locked'
          class: 'schlage_locked'
        - state: 'unlocked'
          class: 'schlage_unlocked'
      action:
        domain: script
        service: toggle_front_door
    - name: Front Door Button
      elements:
        - front_door_button
      action:
        domain: script
        service: toggle_front_door

Relevant section of the SVG

<rect x="3354.188" y="2589.959" transform="matrix(0.7071 0.7071 -0.7071 0.7071 2944.0049 -1567.5381)" width="20.001" height="360"/>
	</g>
	<rect id="front_door_button" x="3230" y="2635.608" fill="none" width="359.653" height="278.392"/>
</g>

the box id needs to be the full entity_id so switch.my_frontdoor_lock or light.my_bedroom_light etc, so maybe script.front_door_button

This is an element and not an entity; front_door_button exists solely in the SVG and floorplan.yaml, not in HASS itself so it doesn’t have a domain as far as I can tell. The example of an element in the floorplan readme doesn’t use the <domain>.<name> format either.

I just picked up a Fire 7 tablet and am trying to get @CCOSTAN’s alarm clock working. I’ve enabled debug mode, and have the error:

INFO Fully Kiosk application is not running on this device undefined

Any ideas?

1 Like

You have to either side load fully kiosk browser onto the fire, or install gapps and the play store onto the fire and then install fully from the play store

Oh yeah? You can’t just download and install the apk on the Fully Kiosk website (http://www.ozerov.de/fully-kiosk-browser/) sidebar?

That would be sideloading it