Floorplan for Home Assistant

@aidbish, I’m not using the custom weather component, my icons are tied to the Dark Sky component.

I saw there was another, more recent commit after I pulled the version that I’ve had problems with. It works OK now. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

OK I did not have this under frontend:

extra_html_url:
- /local/custom_ui/state-card-floorplan.html

I have added that and it is now working!

1 Like

Not sure if this has been posted already (can’t find anything via the search function), but I am one of those people who run multiple panels and to make it work I made the following changes to the panel/Floorplan.html, which I in turn have renamed bottenvaning.html and ovanvaning.html:

On line 3 and 38 I changed ha-panel-floorplan to ha-panel-ovanvaning and ha-panel-bottenvaning.

On line 37 and 75 I renamed the class from HaPanelFloorplan to HaPanelOvanvaning and HaPanelBottennvaning respectively.

This seems to work for me.

1 Like

I want to add that it does work in Chrome, but in my kiosk browser I am getting an error relating to the renamed class and the frontend custom javascript. I can’t see it in my log anymore I’m afraid :-/

Im getting the same es5 error on both ios and my kiosk browser. If i force latest javascript, it comes up with a different script error.
For the most part, it seems to be fine on Chrome.
I am getting this error every few minutes, although everything seems to be working fine.
Error communicating with socket, resetting connection
12:43 PM /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pychromecast/socket_client.py (WARNING)
Theres not even a pychromecast folder there, athough thats possibly the problem.

I can confirm, upgrading to Floorplan v1.0.13 and javascript_version: latest worked for me on Hassbian, HASS v0.70.1

I have the exact same problem, dark sky component using the svg icons aren’t working anymore in Floorplan.

What I find strange is that, if you insert them directly into the SVG floorplan they work just fine but won’t show up in the box…

1 Like

For those that the floor plan don’t working on iOS , Try my solution https://community.home-assistant.io/t/having-issue-with-floorplan-on-ios/25314/14?u=virtuall

Hi All. I’m running Floorplan 1.0.13 and HASSIO 70.1, but Floorplan won’t render in my browser (Chrome). The only errors I see are:

http://hassio.local:8123/local/custom_ui/floorplan/ha-floorplan.html:86:47 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘EventsMixin’ of undefined
1:44 PM components/system_log/init.py (ERROR)

Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: Only secure origins are allowed (see: https://goo.gl/Y0ZkNV).
(anonymous) @ floorplan:1
load (async)
(anonymous) @ floorplan:1

I don’t think the DOMExcpetion is the problem as I get the following error when I load regular HA in my browser and it renders just fine:

Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: Only secure origins are allowed (see: https://goo.gl/Y0ZkNV).
(anonymous) @ states:1
load (async)
(anonymous) @ states:1

I’ve cleared my browser cache multiple times and that doesn’t fix the problem — i just get a blank screen when I click on Floorplan.

Can somebody help me out with the EventsMixin error?

Thanks!

Does anyone know if it is possible to disable the more-info behaviour when clicking on an element? Either on the floorplan as a whole or on an individual element level?

Does it not work to set action in floorplan.yaml to the entity?

After updating to HA 0.71.0, I now get a error pop-up that says “I don’t know how to resolve panel custom”.

Is anyone else getting that error, or know how to resolve?

Guys, I’m having this issue:

Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded
URL: https://myaddress.duckdns.org/local/custom_ui/floorplan/lib/jquery-3.2.1.min.js
Line: 2, column: 22736
Error: {}

Perfect - thank you very much!

Yes I just updated hoping to fix the issue and the problem has converted to this error message.

I’m also getting the message “I don’t know how to resolve panel hassio” when I click on hassio on the left hand side. In fact I am getting that error for all the options map, history etc.

EDIT: Found another thread that suggested trying CONTROL+F5 to clear the cache and that has worked for everything but floorplan. I now dont get an error message with floorplan just a blank white screen? I have re-downloaded the files from github and nothing…?

Same. No longer get the “I don’t know how to resolve panel custom”. error, but Floorplan just renders a blank screen. @pkozul can you help? Thanks!

I had to upgrade to the latest HA-Floorplan version to get it working since the Hassio update to v70

FYI for those having issues, these are the specific files I had to update:

/config/panels/floorplan.html
/config/www/custom_ui/state-card-floorplan.html

/config/www/custom_ui/floorplan/floorplan.css (and re-add my previous additions)
/config/www/custom_ui/floorplan/ha-floorplan.html

HA-Floorplan works fine in Chrome on my PC, and Chrome on my Android 7 tablet.
However it no longer works at all in “Fully Kiosk Browser” which is the app I normally run on the wall mounted tablet. It just displays a blank page… no errors.

Is anyone else having issues with HA-Floorplan in Fully Kiosk Browser (but not Crome) since the update ?

I have cleared browser cache multiple times, and rebooted hassio.

When you said you had to update floorplan.html, where did you get the new file from? I only see an update from @pkozul for ha-floorplan.html