For sale: Z-wave stick and Weiser / Kwickset door lock

(if this isn’t allowed please remove)

Hi, I’m wondering if anyone is interested in buying a gently used Aeotec ZStick 7 Z-Wave USB Adapter and a Weiser SmartCode 10 Contemporary Touchscreen Weiser is the Canadian brand name for Kwikset so this deadbolt is compatible with the Weiser/Kwikset smart key system which is really nice for being able to re-key the lock whenever you want. The Z-wave adapter is like new and the deadbolt has been installed for just over a year. Both work perfectly with home assistant.

The reason I’m considering selling these is this lock is the only z-wave device I have in my entire house and I’m hoping to swap it out for the zigbee model so that I’m only running one IOT mesh network protocol in my house. I actually have a zigbee version of this exact same lock on my garage and it is working flawlessly so I feel confident in swapping this one out for a zigbee version.

New the lock is $300 CAD + tax and the stick is $62 CAD + tax so I’m hoping to get $250 CAD for both, but I’m open to offers. If you happen to be near Hamilton, Ontario, Canada local pickup is available but otherwise I’m able to ship it wherever at your cost provided I’m paid via e-transfer / paypal in advance. I would package everything up nicely for you, send you pictures of the package and send you a tracking number.

If you are interested please send me a private message.