Forecast.Solar - Error - Retrying setup: 'X-Ratelimit-Limit'

I just discovered that my addon for Forecast Solar is reporting " Retrying setup: ‘X-Ratelimit-Limit’ " I have tried reboot and uninstalling and installing put to no joy.

I have google for the error but nothing is coming up.

Has anyone see this before, and if so how did you resolve it as I enjoyed the forecast display within my energy dashboard.

You have reached the API limit on the number of requests per day.

I had yesterday the same problem. In the logs i see this now: forecast_solar.exceptions.ForecastSolarConnectionError: The Forecast.Solar API is unreachable

@kosakenzipfel I also have the same error " forecast_solar.exceptions.ForecastSolarConnectionError: The Forecast.Solar API is unreachable" @ 19:17 GMT and I also have
“Unexpected error fetching forecast_solar data: ‘list’ object has no attribute ‘items’” with the following message
Log Details (ERROR)

Logger: homeassistant.components.forecast_solar
Source: components/forecast_solar/coordinator.py:65
Integration: Forecast.Solar (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 26 May 2023 at 19:19:24 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 26 May 2023 at 19:19:24

Unexpected error fetching forecast_solar data: ‘list’ object has no attribute ‘items’

Traceback (most recent call last): File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/update_coordinator.py”, line 258, in _async_refresh self.data = await self._async_update_data() File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/forecast_solar/coordinator.py”, line 65, in _async_update_data return await self.forecast.estimate() File “/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/forecast_solar/init.py”, line 162, in estimate return Estimate.from_dict(data) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/forecast_solar/models.py”, line 182, in from_dict datetime.fromisoformat(d): w for d, w in data[“result”][“watts”].items() AttributeError: ‘list’ object has no attribute ‘items’

and @tom_i how can I reach my API limit when it was working with no issues for the pass year, and nothing has changed on my system ?

and latest, I still don’t have have the graph on my energy board