Frient / Develco KEPZB-110 key pad

This is my first blueprint, pretty new to HA.

I want to build an alarm system. Since most of my devices are Zigbee based, I bought a Frient/Develco KEPZB-110 key pad. Found Code which worked from GitHub user AndrejDelany, but it had some things missing (e.g. night arm), some things which I just didn’t like (use code to arm, no night arm mode, SOS button didn’t work, etc.). So I copied the code, minified it and adapted it to my needs. Feel free to steal my code if you want to adapt it. :slight_smile:

Just wanted to share the blueprint if anyone wants to use it.

Github link

1 Like

Trying to get this to work…You mention that I need to setup the alarm panel in the configuration.yaml file. Not sure what needs to be there.

I am using Alarmo

Hey, I don’t know alarmo so I cannot give you advise on that. I am using the built in alarm panel function by adding the following code to my configurations.yaml. No addons required for this.

alarm_control_panel:
  - platform: manual
    name: Home Alarm
    code: "1234"
    code_arm_required: false
    arming_time: 30
    delay_time: 20
    trigger_time: 4
    disarm_after_trigger: false
    disarmed:
      trigger_time: 0
    armed_home:
      arming_time: 0
      delay_time: 0

Hope this helps.

Edit: I restarted the system, loading the configuration via dev tools doesn’t seem to work. RPI reboot after adding the code to the yaml file.

Hi! I am also from Austria and i am having big trouble setting up this frient keypad. would you mind helping me out?