Frigate Mobile App Notifications 2.0

I noticed you have capitals inside your frigate config.

Does making it Driveway with a capital D in that url do anything different?

Not sure why it’s adding the external auth =0 . Is unauthenticated access ticked in the setup of the frigate integration?

Yep, it’s ticked. Making Driveway a capital D in the URL didn’t work.

What about without the external auth but at the end.

I’ve been holding off on hitting update to Frigate 0.14.0 in case it breaks this Blueprint but I’ll jump in and do it.

Updating frigate should have zero impact. frigate/events works the same as before. The review topic is new and that’s what i’ll build the next version of the blueprint around (which people can already try in the pull request)

2 Likes

Nope, that made no difference.

Okay so either the clip doesn’t exist. Or you have an access issue.

Vaguely remember that a 403 would be the first issue and a 404 would be the second

Sorry, can you elaborate a little bit?
I’m running Frigate in another box, the HA and Frigate have 2 different IPs

What’s the base_url?
Based on documentation I see

Https://frigate.ip:5000

You need to point to home assistant. We are using an API that is created by the frigate integration inside home assistant.

Can the main branch on GH be used for 0.14 now or do we still need the 0.14 branch?

thank you, got it
it works now

I know this isn’t quite related to the blueprint, but how do we now view the snapshots of events in Frigate v 0.14 ???

I just got a notification with a snapshot, so everything is working fine, but can’t find the image anywhere in the add-on.

Yeah it’s a bit different. You dont really get to review snapshots now, but the videos.

A few places to look, in any of the alerts, detections and motion tabs, and also tick the show reviewed on the top bar in case its hidden.

I’ve just turned that on but all the pages are empty still. It’s a shame because I used to like being able to go over the images that had been sent to me earlier in the day.

They are still available in the Media folder browser though, just not quite as organised as the old Frigate UI.

I have not explored it a great deal. Do you only capture snapshots for these events? no video?

That’s correct. I have my NVR taking care of video recording. Frigate is really just there for notifications.

If you create a free Frigate+ account and add the the API key you can see the frigate+ icon below the exports icon to view them

Hi, Is anyone have trouble importing this blueprint?
Error: Invalid blueprint: extra keys not allowed

I think your HA install is too old for the most recent version. You can manually install an older version (I think only 2 minor revisions ago would work)

1 Like

Review items require recording to be enabled to show up. In Frigate 0.15 it will be possible to see the snapshots of objects detected as part of a review item