Frigate Remote Access

So I’m using Frigate for my cameras/recordings and its perfect, also have my own domain name and use Nginx Proxy Manager to access my home assistant remotely which also works perfectly. I can watch live camera streams through home assistant of the cameras when out and about but not any recordings that are saved.

I know I need to do more setting up to get access to the recordings too but just not sure where to start or what’s needed. Any help/pointers?

My setup is Proxmox
Debian container for frigate and recordings
HAOS VM with Nginx Proxy Manager Addon

I’m guessing my issue is that I’m running the proxy manager on haos and it doesn’t have access to the drive the recordings are on as they are on a separate container. Not sure if permission can be added for this or if maybe I need to setup the proxy manager in the debian container instead of as an addon?

what are you using to try and watch the recordings? I don’t think it has anything to do with drives since all recordings are accessed through an api.

In my opinion, you might be better off using the NPM to access frigate directly and install it as a PWA (basically like any other app) so that it can be accessed directly without going through HA

Thanks for the reply, could you please explain further or maybe send some links? I have no idea what the NPM is? Or what a PWA is?

I’ve tried using the frigate card and home assistant browser and neither can watch video if I’m not on WiFi

Nginx proxy manager, which you said you’re using?