FRITZ!Box WiFi status not shown correctly

I tried setting up the AVM FRITZ!Box Tools because I want to be able to (de-)activate my WiFi networks from within Home Assistant.
Connection to my FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable worked flawlessly and the integration automatically detected the devices connected to the FRITZ!Box and also created three switches for my WiFi networks. Those switches don’t seem to work properly though.

All my WiFi networks are shown as disabled/inactive - although they aren’t.
The switches kinda seem to work halfway through tho. I am able to enable my guest WiFi (and it actually turns on), but the switch in Home Assistant resets to “Off” after a few seconds again. I also can’t turn the network off again after that.

According to the logs, the integration theoretically knows about the correct network status. This is what’s in the logs, when all my 3 networks are enabled:

2024-01-04 10:38:13.446 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.fritz.switch] WiFi networks list: 

{
    1: {
        'ssid': 'Aloha', 
        'bssid': '2C:91:AB:86:F5:AD', 
        'standard': 'n', 
        'enabled': True, 
        'status': 'Up', 
        'switch_name': 'Aloha (2.4Ghz)'
    }, 
    2: {
        'bssid': '2C:91:AB:86:F5:AC', 
        'standard': 'ac', 
        'switch_name': 'Aloha (5Ghz)'
    }, 
    3: {
        'ssid': 'Kipa', 
        'bssid': '2E:91:AB:86:F5:AD', 
        'switch_name': 'Kipa'
    }
}

And this is in the logs, when my main networks are enabled, but my guest network (3) is disabled:

2024-01-04 11:15:15.898 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.fritz.switch] WiFi networks list: 

{
    1: {
        'bssid': '2C:91:AB:86:F5:AD', 
        'switch_name': 'Aloha (2.4Ghz)'
    }, 
    2: {
        'bssid': '2C:91:AB:86:F5:AC', 
        'standard': 'ac', 
        'switch_name': 'Aloha (5Ghz)'
    }, 
    3: {
        'ssid': 'Kipa', 
        'bssid': '2E:91:AB:86:F5:AD', 
        'standard': '', 
        'enabled': False, 
        'status': 'Disabled', 
        'switch_name': 'Kipa'
    }
}

well … I noticed the same and tbh this is the case for some time now.
Until now, I was not able to open a Ticket in Github - because it was not high on my priority list … but I think, it is something that should be raised as a bug / issue to the core / integration team.

Good to know that others are experiencing this as well.
I opened an issue: WiFi status not shown correctly with Fritz integration · Issue #107121 · home-assistant/core · GitHub

Me too I have the same issue.

Apparently there’s already a fix for this on it’s way to the next version of Home Assistant! Fix switch states in AVM FRITZ!Box Tools by mib1185 · Pull Request #107183 · home-assistant/core · GitHub

EDIT: It’s been fixed in version 2024.1.1