FritzBox callmonitor loosing connection

Hey guys,

last weekend I implemented the call monitor and a notification for my webos tv.
Its very nice to see who is calling me without going to the phone :smiley:

The problem is, the sensor is only working for a few hours after a restart.
Then suddenly out of nowhere, the sensor is always idle and I cant figure out why.
Is someone else having the same issue?

Since it seems that i’m the only one with this problem i tried to investigate a bit.
So i updated my FritzBox 7590 to the latest labor firmware but that didnt solve the problem.
I enabled debug logging for the component, but it only says that it successfully loaded the phonebook.
I can confirm that it seems that home assistant is loosing the connection in the first two hours and is not trying to connect to the callmonitor again. So once you loose the connection, you must restart home assistant.
Other programs i tried are working fine even after hours. So i dont think its a problem with the FritzBox.
I couldnt find any more infos in the logs of home assistant nor the FritzBox.

I cant figure out whats wrong.
Phonebook is updating fine every 6 hours.
There are a lot of errors in my log but i dont know why. Its a fresh installation and i dont think they are related to the problem.
But the sensor is still idle on incomming calls.

i have the same issue. In the previous version this was working, but now the sensor keeps idle.

I have fixed it installing fritzconnection requirement

Sorry, what did you install? I’m on hassio, so installing is not so easy .
I wrote a message to AVM, because I think it’s more a issue with the FritzBox itself. I installed a callmonitor in Kodi and it has the exact same problem.

pip install fritzconnection or apt-get install fritzconnection

Ok, i see…when you check the fritzbox_callmonitor.py it says:
REQUIREMENTS = ['fritzconnection==0.6.5']
Now i need to figure out what version is installed and how to install a newer version in hassio (if possible).
If the installed version is too old, we need to open a issue on github.

Ok, so fritzconnection 0.6.5 is already installed on hassio.
I also got a reply from AVM, but unfortunatly they dont want to help because its third party.

So i still cant figure out why its loosing the connection :frowning: