Fritzbox host resolution / connection on 1012 port [sensor.fritzbox_callmonitor]

Hi all,
I have a network problem trying to connect to my local FRITZ 7390
with
FRITZ!OS: 06.85

[homeassistant.components.sensor.fritzbox_callmonitor] Cannot connect to 169.254.1.1 on port 1012: [Errno 113]

trying with:

sensor:
  - platform: fritzbox_callmonitor
    host: 192.168.178.1
    host: 169.254.1.1
    host: fritz.box

in the last case the error is

Cannot connect to fritz.box on port 1012: [Errno -2] Name does not resolve

but always the same results… no connection to the server

Home Assistant version is 0.84.6 and is running on docker.
My docker containers are:

CONTAINER ID        IMAGE                                      COMMAND                  CREATED             STATUS              PORTS                                    NAMES
ff1157a65644        homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant   "/bin/entry.sh pytho…"   3 minutes ago       Up 3 minutes                                                 homeassistant
717f56d5e396        homeassistant/armhf-addon-samba            "/run.sh"                3 minutes ago       Up 3 minutes                                                 addon_core_samba
b5b94ebd6cfb        homeassistant/armhf-hassio-supervisor      "python3 -m hassio"      2 weeks ago         Up 4 minutes                                                 hassio_supervisor

Call-monitor is activated on the FB (#965) and tested with JFRITZ on my laptop on the same network.
From the host system i’m able to connect to the server with a telnet

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ telnet fritz.box 1012
Trying 192.168.178.1…
Connected to fritz.box.
Escape character is ‘^]’.

thanks in advance for the help

V.

Docker containers run in their own network, so maybe the Fritzbox is refusing requests from it.

Try running the HA container with —net=host

Thanks for your reply. Just a question – cause I’m a newbie – is there a way to keep this configuration also on the restart of the host system?

It usually is. I am not using HASS.IO, but just a dedicated Home Assistant container and my commandline looks like this:

docker run -d -u $(id -u):$(id -g) \
  --name=hass --net=host --restart=always \
  -v $PWD/home-assistant:/config \
  -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro \
  homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.84.6

thanks again it’s working!!!