Fritzbox Integration and compex network

Hi,

I would like to use the “AVM Fritz!box Tools” Integration to restart the internet connection of my Fritzbox router but can’t get the connection working. I guess that is because my IT infrastructure is a bit more complicated.
It is Fritzbox in 192.168.0.0/24 subnet → two high available OPNsenses serving 13 subnets using VLANs → OpenWRT router as a Wifi AP serving 5 subnets using VLAN.
My HA OS is sitting in the subnets 192.168.42.0/24 and 192.168.50.0/24 with NAT between it and the Fritzbox. So my HA OS can ping the Fritzbox but the Fritzbox can not ping my HA OS.

I got a fritzbox user and also enabled TR-064 and UPnP. But I guess UPnP won’t help much, as my HA OS isn’t directly connected to the Fritzbox. What ports and routes do I need to setup in my OPNsense to get the integration working? I wasn’t able to find any detailed information how that integrations works on the network level.

1 Like

Have you by any chance made any progress with your problem? I’m testing the integration right now and I’m not getting any updates (Idle all the time). My Fritzbox is also not directly in my network with the HomeAssistant server.
Thx