From 1.5.1 -> 2.0 : actionable notifications: ok on iphone - ok on iwatch, except camera-image = pinwheel

Hi I moved from 1.5.1 to 2.0; read everything, made necessary corrections and everything worked fine;
I am using an iPhone and an iWatch - I have several actionable notifications that display camera-images; in v1.5.1 I had a refreshing camera-image on my iphone and a snapshot on my iWatch.
After I migrated to v2.0, I’ve noticed that even on my iWatch the camera-image was refreshing !
But recently, I have no camera-image anymore on my iWatch, iPhone still ok and actions are working !? I have the busy-pinwheel-flower displaying instead of an image. I did not change anything in my code, it might have been caused when I migrated to HA 0.102.2 (from 0.101.x).
Any idea what might cause this ? I restarted HA a few times, re-imported the push-conf on iPhone HA app, …

regards

I believe photo attachments are currently not working. Not sure though!

I did work for a few days after I upgraded to 2.0 ! At certain moment it didn’t ! And I think that the only change was that I upgraded HA to 0.102.2 ! (but I am not sure)

I have to correct my initial statement: moving images (refreshing) on iWatch does work when I am on my own internal network; it does not when I am away from home and/or using Nabu Casa