Fronius inverter energy consumption

Hey, I got a question about the home consumption. Does anyone got a fronius inverter with Smart Meter?
Do I need to calculate the home consumption on my own or which entity do I need to use. Sorry I am new to smart home and solar.

Thanks for you help.

Hi :wave:!

If you are interested in power (not energy) there is an entity in the SolarNet device showing the current load (unfortunately as negative value). It used to be named “power_load”, but since these are translated now, I don’t know how it will be called in your installation (“Verbrauchsleistung” in German assuming from your name).

Hey, thanks for you help. The power_load entity is not the same as the load shows on the web app.
The power_load is about 2kW lower than what I get in the main interface on the web app. maybe I am missing a second sensor? Because we have a Sumo GEN24 10.0 Plus and a Symo 8.2-3-M.
Here is a picture where you can see the difference on web and my home assistant.
Do you have any further thoughts on this?

Are these two inverters connected to the same SolarNet Datalogger?

I guess so. But if not, how can I see it?
Only the Gen24 could measure a load right?
Sorry but I am completely new to this.

Do you address them by 1 IP address or by 2?

If they are separate installations, only one would have access to the meter. Solarweb would then merge it internally, but the local API wouldn’t.

I have them integrated with 2 IPs because I need the Power Wattage of both.
I got 2 SolarNet Devices.

Then you’ll probably have to aggregate their entities somehow - eg. with a helper entity.