Fronius Symo PV inverter, unrealistic data

Hi,

I have a new Fronius Symo 8.2.3 installation with a Smart Meter. The device is congifured for feed-in (grid) point and smart meter has been installed accordingly.

The integration (Fronius) provides me with 3 devices and 64(!) entities. I can’t find descriptions of these anywhere, if anyone has a link to a document, I’d be happy to receive it.

However, the topic of this post is unrealistic data. Here is my view from Fronius solarweb.com which I believe shows the problem well:

As you can see, my consumption follows the production very very closely. I can’t believe it’s true. Except during the night, as you can see. The data stops at 21:05 since I took the screenshot at that time.

Also, the device reports current consumption, assuming I’m looking at the correct entity, to be only < 170 Watts, which is not possible.

My desktop which I’m using at the moment surely consumes more. I just had a clothes dryer running for which a smart plug reported approx. 460 W consumption at the same time.

Also, the diagram from Home Assistant shows pretty much the same data:

Blue is consumption and purple is production, afaik. Sensor names are straight from the integration tool.

Does anyone have an inkling what might be wrong? Electrician insists all cables are connected correctly, but I kind of doubt that a little bit. Anything in the inverter or smart meter configuration I should look at? I don’t think there’s anything wrong with Home Assistant, except I might be using wrong entities to record data…

I’m running out of ideas and Internet search queries… Oh, the system is brand new installation, the meter was installed yesterday and inverter + panels 7 days ago. Both the Smart Meter and the inverter have the latest available firmware (v. 3.31.1-5 and fro35220.upd, respectively)

I’ll be happy to provide any further information if it’s needed.

Best regards,

Modeemi

Edit 13.8.2024 22:48: added translations to first diagram
Edit 13.8.2024 22:51: added firmware info