Front End / API timeout

Updated Home Assistant via hass.io this morning to 0.60.1. All was well and then rebooted my Pi3 and now only get the following from hassio.

18-01-08 23:27:38 INFO (SyncWorker_6) [hassio.docker.interface] Restart homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant
18-01-08 23:32:38 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.tasks] Watchdog miss API response from Home-Assistant
18-01-08 23:37:38 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.tasks] Watchdog found a problem with Home-Assistant API!
18-01-08 23:37:38 INFO (SyncWorker_13) [hassio.docker.interface] Restart homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant
18-01-08 23:42:38 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.tasks] Watchdog miss API response from Home-Assistant
18-01-08 23:47:38 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.tasks] Watchdog found a problem with Home-Assistant API!
18-01-08 23:47:38 INFO (SyncWorker_1) [hassio.docker.interface] Restart homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant

Following the Home Assistant logs everything looks ok and loading as normal. But the web service never appears to load. Not sure what my next step would be. Have tried multiple host / supervisor and homeassistant restarts with no change.

Are you certain you are waiting long enough?

I’ve let it sit for an hour and half. Before it would take ~5 minutes max to at least give the web interface. Also you can see that docker keeps restarting the home assistant container because it gets no response from the API.

Well after a re-install and walk of all my configurations the root cause was the Device Tracker module for Ubiquiti Unifi WAP. Not sure why this isn’t working now after the 60.1 update. But for now leaving it commented out seems to leave the system functional.