Front End Refresh Issues

I am having some front end refresh issues with some zwave lights. Since release 33 if I turn off a light the icon remains lit, however the light responds to the command and turns off. The only way I can get it to refresh is to turn it off and on again. I have re-installed HA on a secondary box with the same controller and the issues continues to occur post release 33. If I run the same configuration on release to 32.4 I do not experience the issue. I have tried zwave resets and heals and it does not correct the the issue. If I turn them back and on again the icon status will change. Switches do not experince the same issue.

Image shown below:

Imgur

I’ve noticed this same issue with my install. My two zwave light entities will get stuck on in HASS, even though the light itself is off. Sometimes toggling it on/off in the frontend will update its status until the next time the light switch is physically turned on.

Doesn’t seem to be a frontend caching issue, as it also shows in the log/history graph as being on for the entire time.

I have the same behavior. If I toggle on then off then the status seems to be in sync. Until the next time. What type of lights are they?

Mine are the GE/Jasco Zwave dimmers

Mine are a mix of dragon Tech and homeseer