Frontend Energy Dashboard Unit of Measurement Bug for Gas and Water?

Hello! Was wondering if anyone else has this problem before creating a bug/request for it.

I have a Gas Meter in Centum Cubic Feet (CCF) and a Water Meter which reports in Cubic Feet (ft³). These match what my municipal utility bills use, so I have the units of measurement set to match that which makes it easy for me to compare an incoming bill to what Home Assistant reports (as a validity check).

Prior to 2023.1.1, the only allowable meters for Gas were in ft³ and water was gal (obviously for US Customary Measurements, not you metric unit folks). Work was done to allow other units of measurement and in 2023.1.1, all supported units of measurement for Gas and Water were allowed. See Energy Dashboard Gas and Water supported units of measure limitation (CCF and others) · Issue #15038 · home-assistant/frontend · GitHub

However, in the energy dashboard, the values are still locked to only Cubic Feet (ft³) for Gas and gal for Water. I have removed and added back the entities from the Energy Dashboard Configuration multiple times, but doesn’t seem to fix it. Was wondering does anyone else have this issue.

See also Please allow for ccf for gas consumption measurements in the Energy dashboard - #18 by alex3m3ti8

Thanks!