Full Lovelace control for mopidy with snapcast

I’ve been looking all over the forum and internet for some type of lovelace card that gives a feature rich experience for controlling a full house media system such as a mopidy controller with snapcast and multiple snapcast clients around the house. I’ve look through the multi-room audio thread but didn’t find mention of a full feature interface. While I see the media player card which provides limited control I haven’t found anything that can give complete control. I realize I could use a web card and just front the mopidy web interface, however once you’ve enabled ssl on HA then the web card doesn’t work well if the reference site uses a self signed cert, or not at all if reference site is http. I’d really like to use something that’s part of HA to control all features of the full house media system. Anyone know if there is some lovelace capability available? If not, does anyone know how to make SSL enabled HA work smoothly with sites using self signed certs? This would include within the HA companion app. If there is another multi-room controller that HA has better support for I’d like to hear that also. This forum could really use a “how to” section with curated content that only address how to implement capabilities. How to integrate and control your full house media system would be a great topic for the how to section.

I have my own domain. I address the home assistant web page issue using the script from GitHub - acmesh-official/acme.sh: A pure Unix shell script implementing ACME client protocol to generate and update a wildcard cert for my domain. I then use that cert on HA, my mopidy installation and other web servers in my house that can be access through the HA gui. The HA gui is ssl protected and the web page card can access my other ssl services.