Fully Kiosk Integration need help!

Please be gentle - old tech guy here but frustrated. Also I did try to find the answer but came up empty - how do I integrate fully kiosk - I get the screen that asks for host and password and I have NO IDEA what to put there - I’ve searched and found pretty vague answers which I couldn’t get to work - I need pretty specific instructions please!

Assuming you have a device running fully kiosk and are allowing remote connections these two are:

Host is the IP address of the fully kiosk device
Password will be the same password you use to login to the admin UI in Full Kiosk on the device.

Thank you. I have it set up that way now but I get “unexpected error” when I enter the info.

1 Like

Try the following:

Swipe right in the Fully Kiosk Browser app on your tablet to expose menu selections on left side of screen
Select ‘Settings’
Type ‘remote’ in search bar at very top
Tap on Remote Administration (PLUS) (A license is required, ~$10)
Enable ‘Enable Remote Administration’
Enable ‘Remote Admin from Local network’
Tap on ‘Remote Admin Password’ and set a password

This should allow you to enter the IP address of the tablet on which Fully Kiosk Browser is running and the password - when configuring the Fully Kiosk Browser integration for Home Assistant

2 Likes

Hello did you got it to work?
I got it to work before but then it randomly would disconnect so I tried setting it up again and now I’m getting this error