Garage door cam ios notification when opened

I don’t know what i am doing wrong here, seems everything is perfect still I do not get notification.

- alias: Garage Door Cam Notify
  trigger:
    platform: state
    entity_id: cover.garage_door_opener
    to: 'open'
  action:
    service: notify.ios_device__iphone_imtiyaz
    data:
      data:
        push:
          category: camera
        entity_id: camera.garage

found the solution, mods delete it …

Does your camera image show up in the notification? I’m having issues getting my camera image to show up in the push notifications.

Have you tried refreshing your notifications within the app? The camera feed works for me. What I can’t seem to get working is the combination of actionable notifications with a camera. Seems to be one or the other.

I get the camera feed working. Just not the snapshot image that is supposed to come with it.

Yeah I can’t get the thumbnail either. Were you able to get the actionable notifications like a close garage door command to work? I can just get the camera feed or the actions but not both together

I’ve just tried one or the other, I’ve held off on moving a camera out into the garage until I get the thumbnails working. I’ll mess around with it tonight with my camera I already have set up and see what I can get going. I’m guessing i’ll have the same luck as you, but I will still take a look.

Tried some things on my end and it looks like having two categories isn’t currently supported. I’m not even sure if iOS supports two categories. The fix may be that we have the ability to inherit from other categories when making our own, but that looks like a change that is needed on both home assistant and on the iOS app.

The documentation says it’s possible but gives no example how to do it. Seems like no one has figured it out yet and Robbie hasn’t replied yet.