Garnet SeeLevel 2 tank sensor data

Going to be adding Garnet SeeLevel 2 tank sensors to my fifth wheel, I messaged them and asked about integrating that with Home Assistant and they sent me their BLE Technical Documentation!!

Wonder if this could be quickly converted to an ESPHome for translation into Home Assistant.

Garnet 709BT BLE Technical Document

The Garnet 709BT hardware supports Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), and is configured as a Broadcaster transmitting advertisement packets. It continuously cycles through its connected sensors sending out sensor data. No BLE connection is required to read the data, instead the smartphone application implements Receiver functionality to receive these packets.
When the application receives these packets it must decode the Manufacturer Specific Data to determine the Garnet Sensor Data. The first 2 bytes represent a company identifier code.
Company ID 305 Cypress Semiconductor

The following bytes represent the Garnet Sensor Data payload:
	Byte 0, 1, 2	Coach ID		Unique number – hardware assigned
	Byte 3		Sensor Number		0-255
			0 = Fresh
			1 = Black
			2 = Gray
			3 = LPG
			4 = LPG 2
			5 = Galley
			6 = Galley 2
			7 = Temp
			8 = Temp 2
			9 = Temp 3
			10 = Temp 4
			11 = Chemical
			12 = Chemical 2
			13 = Battery x 10
Byte 4, 5, 6	Sensor Data		ascii characters representing data value or sensor status
Byte 7, 8, 9	Sensor Volume		<future>
Byte 10, 11, 12	Sensor Total		<future>
Byte 13		Sensor Alarm		<future>

If your intention is to get this into ESPHome, you should look here:
GitHub - esphome/feature-requests: ESPHome Feature Request Tracker.

You may want to consider changing the category on this to Feature Request and vote for it if you think it should be picked up as a custom integration or be supported by HA directly.

For more info on feature requests:
Feature Request Guidelines :notebook_with_decorative_cover: - Feature Requests - Home Assistant Community.