Gazco Skope/eRelex 135r Electric Fire Control

I have managed find a way to control my fire Gazco Skope/eReflex 135r. https://www.stovax.com/stove-fire/ereflex-electric-fires/ereflex-135r/

I am using a Broadlink RM Pro and here are the commands I have managed to work out so far. The following commands make work for you too.

Once it is set up it seems very stable.

Fire On (red & blue flame, red fire bed): 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

Fire On (blue flame, blue fire bed):
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

Fire On (blue flame, purple fire bed):
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

Fire Off:
sgCoAhgNCg4XDgoOCg0LDQsNCg0LDQsNGA0ZDAwNCg4XDgoOFw4YDRgNCw0KDhgNCwwZDQsNCg0LDRgOFw4AAqEAAU8SEBEREREREREQEhEQERIQEREREQsNCw0KDQsNGA0YDhcOGA0YDQoOGA0YDQsNGQwZDQoOCg4KDQsNGA0LDRgNCg4YDQsNCw0LDBkNCg0LDRgNGA4KDgoNCw0YDQoOGA0KDgsMCw0LDQsNCg4LDBkNGA0LDQoOGA0LDRgNGA0ZDQoNCw0YDgoNGA0LDQoOCg4XDhgNAAKhAAFPEhASEREQEREREREREREREREQERIKDQsNCg4KDhcOFw4YDRgNGA0LDRgNGQ0LDBkNGA0LDQoOCg0LDRkNCwwZDAsOGA0KDQsNCw0YDQsNCg4XDhgNCg4LDAsNGA0MDBgOCg0LDQsMCw4KDQsNCw0YDRgNCw0LDRkNCg4XDRkNGA0KDgoOFw4KDRgOCg0LDQoOGA0ZDQACoQABUBERERAREREREREREREQERESEBERCw0LDQoNCw0YDRkNGA0YDRgNCw0YDRgNCw0YDRkMCw4KDgoOCg0YDQsNGQwLDRgNCw0LDAwMGA0MDQoOGAwZDQoOCg0LDRgNCw0YDQsNCg4LDAsNCw0LDQsMGA4YDQsNCw0YDQoOGA0YDRkMCw0LDRgOCg0YDgoNCw0KDhgNGA0AAqEAAVAREREREREREBEREREREREREREREQoNCw0LDQoOGA0YDRgNGA0YDQsNGA0ZDQsNGA0YDQsNCw0LDQoNGQwLDRgOCwwYDgoNCw4KDRgNCw0KDhgNGA0KDgoOCg0ZDAsOGAwLDQsNCw0KDgoOCg4KDRgNGA0LDQsNGQwLDhgNGA0YDQsNCg4YDQoOFw4KDQsNCw0ZDBgOAAKhAAXc

2 Likes

I know this was posted ages ago but just in case someone comes across this, I think the RF codes are different on each remote. This didn’t work for my Gazco unit, I’ve to capture my own codes

1 Like

I also was able to get my e-reflex fireplace turned on/off with the RM Pro. However, I’m not sure if you can turn on the heating function without using the remote that came with the fireplace. Has anyone been able to get the RM pro to turn the heat on/off?

I just tested there now and I got the heat to turn on and off using the RM Pro. Same RF capturing technique as all the other codes with the remote.
With the captured code, I could even get the fireplace to turn on heat without the fireplace lights being on - I’m not able to get the remote to do that.

I noticed that the rm pro signals are not updating my Gazco remote. Since the heating depends on temperature of the room, I’m not sure how the rm pro can control the heat?

Ah yea, it doesn’t update the remote. The remote does all the control and the fireplace itself is just a dumb fireplace that accepts programmed RF codes. It is the same when you turn on the lights on the fireplace, the remote doens’t update.

Depending on your setup, you could use a temperature sensor to determine the temperature and have Home Assistant turn off the heating using that as the sensor. If your RM Pro is near your fireplace, you could even use that in Home Assistant as your temperature sensor considering it has a temperature sensor built in that Home Assistant can use.

Very interesting post, but I’m quite sure that every controller sends his own data.
How can you get the code for “off” ,for instance ?
Tanks
Maurizio

I’ve captured the on command off the remote and the rm4 pro does turn it on, but it’s always blue, even though it was last set to orange when I copied the command, and even if it’s turned on via rm 4 pro (blue), placed to orange via the remote, and then turned off and on again, if I use the RM 4 pro it’s always blue, does anyone know why this happens and how I can change this? Thank you very much

Firstly thank you on this - I have been pulling my hair out on this, having purchased son off bridge to find the version I have isn’t hackable.

Could someone tell me more about what is involved using the Broadlink RM Pro method please?

Much appericated

Hi
Ive managed to set up my RM4 pro - and I am able to learn the ON button from the remote, however nothing happens when test the button via the app?

Any help please folks??

Hi guys,

Did anyone who managed to learn the codes of the Gazco, find out what RF protocol family it was using? I’d like to give my Onyx Avanti a whirl with my RFXCom and it helps not to have to enable too many protocols else it picks up all the neighbours’ alarm sensors… way too noisy around here in RF terms!

Thanks!

I’m trying to learn codes via the Broadlink RM4 Pro but it doesn’t learn anything. On the remote it says it’s 433hz but looking up Gazco FCC filing it seems all their products use 433.92mhz.

https://fccid.io/2AQ6Y

Any advice?

This is as far as I’ve got too :frowning: My fire is the Gazco Radiance 135R. The BroadLink app with the RM4 Pro has identified the frequency of the remote to be 433.54MHz. It has successfully “received remote control signal” for the On/Off button, but testing the learned button does not turn the fire on/off… I’m not sure what’s going wrong here as it has been able to learn the code. I’ve heard that some devices like garage doors and air-con units can have encoded RF signals… I’ve also heard the term “rolling codes” which can complicate things… But I have also read that others have had success with other Gazco models.

Bypassing the BroadLink app, in Home Assistant I have also tired using the Remote: Learn command but going this route it doesn’t seem to learn anything. The LED on the RM4 Pro goes red when it’s set to “listen”, but times out after 30 seconds.

I’m desperate to get this to work in Home Assistant. Any help / direction appreciated!

I can’t for the life of me remember how I got it to learn the codes but I don’t think it was through the normal Broadlink app. Have you tried anything from this page:
https://community.home-assistant.io/t/broadlink-manager-nicer-way-to-learn-and-send-ir-rf-commands/58770