GeekMagic as image carrusel

Hello!

I’m trying to use my geekmagic ultra as an image carrusel that will show me the status of the different HomeAssistant elements thru using Mqtt.

• Some AppDaemon Script that is able to publish in the Mqtt broker what is send thru a HA Service call (with yaml parameters). DONE!
  • Python script that for the moment is executed in a windows machine out of HA, that subscribe to Mqtt and generate images according to the yaml parameters send from HA. DONE!
  • Some python script that finds the GeekMagic inside my LAN (as it’s a DHCP component). DONE!
  • I have been trying to make some python in order to interact with the GeekMagic web page and use the forms that resides inside in order to upload the pictures … but unfortunatly I was not able to do so.

As example this is the html part of the geekmagic werbpage

<form method="POST" action="/filesystem" enctype="multipart/form-data" id="upload_form">
<input type="file" name="update" id="selectImg" onchange="sub(this)" accept="image/jpeg, image/gif" style="display:none">
<input type="submit" id="updateBtn" class="btn2" disabled="true" value="UPLOAD">

Final objective is to call a service from HA like this:

And make this picture appear in my GeekMagic:

Any help, any thought, any idea would be appreciated. Final obective is to build some kind of integration for HA.

Thanks !!!